Monday, February 8, 2010

There's no hair extentions in tha alamo.......

We went to a Super Bowl Party at Caesar & Cornelia's(Caesars wife's name as told by history for real , not just blog stuff.....or at least his first wife anyway).

Cornelia's house was set up perfectly for a Super Bowl Party.....plenty of room for food, flat screens everywhere inside and out, and good company galore.

I don't normally even watch the football game, not even the commercials. It has always seemed like a waste of 4 hours, generally. I usually watch the National Anthem then I am off to do something else. If the person singing the anthem starts going off on their own tangent singing God knows what, I don't even listen to that.

Whitney Houston still ranks number one in my National Anthem book.

see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupsPg5H6aE

I did like the Doritos commercials. Those were pretty funny. This one is hilarious...




and this one too...




Last night though, I really enjoyed the football game. The game, itself....was exciting to me. I'm not a hoot and holler type girl unless it's one of my kids playing, but hanging out with my neighbors which I hadn't done since before Christmas was AWESOME!

There was this delicious dessert pizza that used sugar cookie dough for the crust. It had this amazing white stuff for the sauce and the toppings were pineapple, strawberries, small oranges, and bananas and something else I'm sure....

ROCKED MY DANG TASTE BUDS WORLD, delicious!!!

I am going to have dreams about it for sure.

Anyhoo, somehow it came up that the guys had long hair...and by the way, were they hair extensions? A bunch of us girls determined they had to be. To which the guys could give us play by play on why they were not, the hair was real.

In my mind I heard the Alamo, Texas, high pitched voice, of the lady from Pee Wee Herman's movie...."There's no hair extentions in tha Aaalamoe."

So I decided to check it out by looking at back photos of long haired NFL players. This is what I think.......

This guys hair is real....

Troy Polamalu


and so is this guys.....

Usama Young...2006


2007


2010.......see a sort of natural progression.....believable


and maybe this guy too.....

Phillip Wheeler....2008


2010....



So, for the few I looked up I would say there are surely signs of natural hair growth progression.

However I am 100% sure as fads go, there is some NFL player with hair extentions, trying to "jack" somebody's "style" by "copying their swagger"........

See how I use the hip & cool city lingo with natural ability.


Yo.....

No comments: