Friday, January 29, 2010

Lady Ma Ma in tha house............

Some people think spending time blogging is somewhat pointless or in the frame of wasting time........I don't know, it's my thing, that's all I can say......

I am not sure where D falls in, he knows I like to do it, but he likes to spoof on me a bit, I don't care. It's just D, I can handle him......and well, I might add ;o)

So one morning he came off with this.....

"Dear Blog,"

....cause he always says this first, when he is about to spoof on me and say something semi-retarded....

"Dear Blog,

Today I held a dove white cup in my hand. When I saw the cup was empty I felt void. So I filled my cup up with water.........

I thought to myself.....the spillin water reminds me......(insert drama galore) that I should use it....... to wash the shampoo out of my hair........

The end"

...............................................

The gal who sings the song Poker Face, Lady Ga Ga, was doing an interview on TV and they had her song playing in the background.

Really that girl is a disgusting & foul girl to me, but her song was stuck in my head while I was cleaning up the kitchen.

So I 'm in the kitchen singin some seriously distorted cowgirl version of Poker Face....

(D hollering from the living room)

D- OOOOOOkay...that's quite enough of that Lady Ma Ma (momma)

.................................................

....putting the kids laundry into their rooms, I am unsure whose shirt is whose

A- Sky? Whose shirt is this yours or May's?

S- I think it's May's

A- Are you sure it looks small?

S- Well, you know,..... she is shaped like a pencil.......

................................................

(In the context of kids calling mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom)

M & S checking out the weather on the computer, Cole comes in to see what they are up to......

S- MOM!!

I don't answer, cause I know the answer to their question is something they can ascertain for themselves if they just use their brain.....

S- MOM!!!!!

CB- Sky, don't call her that, she gets ticked off .........

(........this is somewhat true cause CB over uses my name. I told him I was going to change my name to a dirty word and dare him to call my name)

......................................................

"Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all." ...........Mark 9:35

This verse encourages me,
it tells me all the mothers I know & I
will be first in line

No comments: