Thursday, May 28, 2009

spew, maintain, rinse, consume, gulp, lick, exhaust, make memories.......

  • kids at my house to spew some energy..............14
  • Women to maintain control of the situation & discuss how awful life would be without coffee........5
  • cans of Barbasol shaving cream used to wreak havoc on someone........37
  • pairs of eyes rinsed with the sprinkler & wiped free of shaving cream repeatedly......7
  • crazy accidents while in terrific freedom.........2
  • hot dogs consumed in active hunger.......24
  • gallons of drinks gulped down........3
  • Fun Dips eaten & licked with great happiness.......21
  • people exhausted in my house ...........5
  • people who made memories & strengthened friendships yesterday.......19




























Look, it's like I farted out shaving cream











































1 comment:

Lorri Bradford said...

You are my favorite mom, hands down! I wish I was your neighbor.