Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm the king of the world, so say I........

Cole built me this super tall Lego structure. It has Lego Tarzan standing on the top.

CB- Look Momma, it's like he's the king of the world.

A- Sort of like mommy is the king of the house...

CB- No.....you can't be the king.

A- Why? (just to see what he'll say)

CB-.....cause you aren't a big tall daddy.

A- Well do short daddy's get to be the king of the house too?

CB- Yep. And the creepy ones too.

.......................................................................

I suspected we had a mouse in the laundry room. For a couple days I would get up and find these tea leaf looking things here and there on the counter top. I thought I had a split open tea bag in one of my tea boxes. So I checked them and moved them to another area.

The next day, I realized it was a varmint.......cause it ate chocolate Pez that had been left on the washing machine. As a thank you for the wonderful dessert, it left behind some "tea leaves."

I told D to set our mouse trap. I suspected we had a mouse coming in from under the house where our washer and dryer hoses come in at the floor.




I was right.



Am I good or what?





No comments: