Wednesday, May 5, 2010

which ever makes you feel better about the way the sun is shining.....

Okay I was in Walmart yesterday.....because I had to be and that is the only reason. Logically it is the only place you can buy shampoo, bananas, hummus, and young men's underwear at once.

This loud, drunken black fellow, African American, which ever makes you feel better about the way the sun is shining......is wandering through the parking lot asking people for money. I am walking fast so that I mix in with some others and don't get approached.

I am successful.

But I hear him continuing to ask other people getting in and out of their cars, walking in and so forth.

This total dweeb white guy, Honky, which ever makes you feel better about the way the sun is shining.....is locking up his car in front of me now.

Drunk guy - Hey Yo, Wesley Snipes! You got sum change?

Dweeb honky - First of all, I'm not Wesley Snipes.......

uum, okay dork.....



No comments: