Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chinese people wrap suckers to tight.......

So CB is a liar......like the rest of us.

I didn't teach him to be a liar, he's just a little sinner.

This is what he does.......

A- CB where are your clothes? (cause he is wearing Hulk underwear and that's it)

CB(he'll be 4 in a couple weeks) - Remember when I was little and there was a monster in my closet that would play with my trucks all night, and I had to get up and tell him to go to bed, then he would eat my clothes off........um the monster ate my clothes off.

A- Cole Bear, that is a total lie, get some clothes on

CB- Oh yeah, I think I dreamed that

......he always says, "I was dreaming that," when we catch him telling a lie.

D cracked me up last night discussing CB telling lies saying, "Remember when I was little and I used to water ski?"...cause he comes off with stuff like this that are absurd.

Yesterday I was walking the dog in the back yard about 7:30 am, CB comes out to the back porch, I hear the door slam. I turn around from the far corner of our yard to see his little, almost naked body standing in the super windy, cool weather. It had rained the night before so it was wet.

I yelled across the yard, "COLE! Get your butt back in the house! It's cold, wet, & windy out here and you are almost naked!! Get in the house now!"

(silence).........he turns around heads into the screened porch, the door slams.....again.....then I can't see him but I hear a deep, husky throated, voice hollering back,

"MOM!! Where is your Christmas spirit?!"

I had to laugh out loud. That junk struck me as so random while dog walking at 7:30am.


...........................................................

CB is bringing me a Japanese sucker, one of few left that D had brought them back. As he hands the sucker to me he says, "I hate these Chinese people, they always wrapped these suckers too tight."

........................................................

overheard..........

some random person, I can't remember who - Oh your dad brought you back a shirt and some chopsticks from Japan?

Sky - Yes and some candy and he brought mom & Maysie a housecoat (kimono's), but guess what??! Santa brought me a pink guitar from China last year. How cool is that?

This could bring on an anti-Santa rant, that talks about about how kids don't get to thank their parents for getting them the things they really love or are excited about on Christmas because we(except me apparently) have bought into the magic moment of Santa chaos.

So instead of being grateful to their parents they are grateful to a man they appreciate one day a year.....but I will spare you that.

No comments: