Saturday, June 20, 2009

ghetto toes, kicks, screams, and suffocation........

My mom left this morning with May. The two of them headed to Atlanta to get their toes done. Mom fretting over her ghetto toe nails losing a "diamond". She did finally get out to the beach even though her back is not 100% by far. She is still wincing when she moves it certain ways. I looked up the sciatic nerve thing on the web and it said low impact exercise like walking and x,y,z was good for it. So I made her get out of bed and get to the beach and it was surely a good thing. She really only missed one day. We ate b-day cake last night at near 10:00 even though she didn't want to celebrate her b-day either. I think she was glad we blew out candles though she claimed she didn't want to. Plus the cake was good.

.............................................................

overheard while shopping for gifts...........little boy asking his dad

How come they can take these starfish and sand dollars but we can't? Where did they get these, this is against the beach rules isn't it?

I wanted to tell him,"look little Johnny, these shells came from the Philippines, where they don't give an ocean wave about the quality of life of the starfish and sand dollars...just the almighty dollars

overheard...... Cole telling Maysie and Nana all the names of the men he knew who had "pee dees" and all the names of the girls he knew who did not have a "pee dee."

..............................................................

Two days in a row Cole played so dang hard and had a freakin ball till he wore himself out completely. I had to literally carry him off the beach screaming and kicking like a wild heathen child, underneath my arm all the way up the beach, up the stairs to the elevator, to the shower, KICKING AND DANG SCREAMING HIS HEAD OFF. That was totally embarrassing. But he took a good nap and he was good to go

..................................................................

..... Sky and I went shopping at Aldo outlet got a couple great pair of European like sandals for some great prices, Z and I went crazy in Hollister outlet, D & Mom went crazy in the Izod outlet, as stated before Cole went crazy at the beach, couldn't get May to go crazy anywhere.....I am not sure she has acquired the female shopping gene.

That's all I got, besides it's dang hot, Hot, HOT! I am dang fat, Fat, FAT!

That and tomorrow is Fathers Day and my throat hurts to swallow when I think on it to long, my eyes well up with tears and I make myself quit thinking about it. I get that suffocating feeling and loss in my heart hurts awful. I will be glad to get tomorrow behind me ...for me, Leigh, Anthony, and my mom.........DEATH SUCKS!!!!!!!!

No comments: